Soundvision Technologies, LLC
VSSL PRODUCT WARRANTY
All VSSL branded products have a limited one (1) year warranty. The VSSL Product Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every VSSL product for one (1) year from the date of shipment from VSSL or the date of the original retail purchase from an authorized VSSL Dealer. The VSSL Product Warranty will cover the cost of parts and repair labor on all products deemed to be defective by Soundvision Technologies. The VSSL Product Warranty does not guarantee that VSSL products will at all times operate without interruption or will be error-free, or that all errors may be corrected. The warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and not to any subsequent owner.
Soundvision Technologies’ obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any component found defective in material or workmanship under normal conditions of use with an equal and/or current product. Products to be repaired or returned under this warranty must be returned to VSSL through an authorized VSSL dealer with all transportation and insurance charges prepaid. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace your product.
There are some exclusions to the VSSL Product Warranty, including but not limited to:
• Products which have been abused, modified, or disassembled;
• Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse;
• Use that is not in accordance with VSSL product instructions;
• Products with missing or altered serial numbers;
• Products which have had their housings opened or are otherwise tampered with; or
• Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components.